The other assignment, creating the School badge, was simpler, the shapes were basic plus the color tones were also easy to achieve. I used the line drawing tool to first create the stem of the ‘mushroom’ shaped ‘T’ then used the editing tools to pull out the straight line to form the curved edges. Finally, all I had to do was fill in the colours of the school badge. Mission accomplished!
/reflections of -theKNEES.
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
7:32 AM
Animators!
Denise Wong aka
'-theKNEES.'
- blogadministrator
Melvin Lim
Melissa Fok
Temasek Academy 2009 WOW! Attachment
We are Year 3Temasek Academy students who have just finished our attachment to Singapore Polytechnic on a 2D Animation Course in January, and this blog has been created(courtesy of Denise) for your viewing pleasure of activities and other stuff that we have done.
I hope you enjoy looking around the site and reading the reflections, and do check out our wiki page on
|WetPaint|!