TJ School Badge + Road Run simple Logo Animation Ad.
In addition, as one of the three Sports Captains of the 16th Delta House Committee, I decided to use the school badge to create something of relevance to my position. One of my commitments was the 2009 Annual Road Run, and I attempted to make a simple logo animation from the TJ school badge to advertise it, unfortunately I did not get to use it as an ad for the new J1 students to join Road Run since I deemed it unsatisfactory and simplistic.
/reflections of -theKNEES.
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
7:43 AM
Animators!
Denise Wong aka
'-theKNEES.'
- blogadministrator
Melvin Lim
Melissa Fok
Temasek Academy 2009 WOW! Attachment
We are Year 3Temasek Academy students who have just finished our attachment to Singapore Polytechnic on a 2D Animation Course in January, and this blog has been created(courtesy of Denise) for your viewing pleasure of activities and other stuff that we have done.
I hope you enjoy looking around the site and reading the reflections, and do check out our wiki page on
|WetPaint|!